演说范文网

您现在的位置是:演说范文网 > 作文大全 >

[2020过海关时候通常都会被问一些问题x]

PAGE

PAGE #/ 4

过海关的时候通常都会被问一些问题

,比如旅行的目的之类的,还需要填写海关申报表。下面是一些该场合适 用的表达。

May I have a customs declaration form, please?

请给一份海关申报表好吗?

Could you explain how to fill this out?

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

Do you have anything to declare?

你有东西要申报关税吗?

I have nothing to declare.

我没有要申报的东西。

What ' sthe purpose of your visit?

你旅行的目的是什么?

When would you like to return?

你打算什么时候回来 / 去?

入境英语

告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面 对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is 这是我的护照。

I will stay at Bost on Hotel .我将住在波士顿饭店。

What's the purpose of your visit?旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?

Y es, here it is有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be stayi ng in the Uni ted States?预计在美国停留多久?How much money do you have with you?你随身携带多少现金?5 days. 5天。I have 800 dollars.大约 800 元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days预计停留约 10 天。Good. Have a nice day祝你 玩得愉快。

(I'm just passing through我只是过境而已。)

Thank you.

海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些 国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实 申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款, 而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规 定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaratio n card, please请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Beijing.

Do you have anything to declare?是否有任何东西需要申报 ?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗 ?No, I do n't.

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

Please ope n this bag请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?这些东西是做何用

you'll have to pay duty on this .你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

Do you have any other baggage你还有其它行李吗 ?

These are gifts for my frie nds这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit好了 !请将这张申 报卡交给出口处的官员。

8.过海关 Going through Customs

Official: Did you pack this bag yourself? Has it been out of your possession atany time before checking-in?

是您自已收拾的行李吗?在检票前有有别人帮助保管?

Mr. Lee: Yes, I packed it myself, and it hasn ' t been ou是的my possessic

我自已收拾的,一直是自己保管。

Official: Are you bringing in any plants or animal products?

您带了动植物产品吗?

Mr. Lee: No.

没有。

Official:Oursnifferdogseemstodisagree.Doyoumindifwelookinyoursuitcase?

嗅探犬好像有不同意见。我可以检查您的包吗?

Mr. Lee: Not at all. Go right ahead.

请便。

Official: What ' s this sir?

这是什么,先生?

Mr. Lee: It ' s traditional ChMineedsiceine. I mix it with hot water like tea. Sorry.I forgot about it.

这是中药。用热水冲泡,喝起来像茶。对不起,我忘记了。

Official: What are these red things sir?

这些红色的东西是什么?

Mr. Lee: Oh no! I forgot about those too! Those are Chinese sausages for myAunt Lily.

糟糕!这个我也忘了。这些是我给 lily 阿姨带的中国腊肠。

Official: I 'm sorry sir, but you can ' t take any of this intothe country. We

alsohave to check your carry-on. Please step this way. Don ' t ' be nervous; we

justlook through it briefly and then if there are no further problemsyou togo.

对不起,先生。您不能带这些东西入境。我们还要检查您的手提包。请这 边走。不用紧张,我们只是简单看一下,如果没有别的问题,您就可以走了。

相关热词搜索: 海关 都会 海关 2020过海关时候通常都会被问一些问题x

版权所有:演说范文网 2010-2024 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像[演说范文网]所有资源完全免费共享

Powered by 演说范文网 © All Rights Reserved.。京ICP备20027742号